Technical Debt Hunting
We try to nitpick, to add tests and to file pull-requests (PRs) to your codebase. You pay for what you merge.
Each PR specifies a rate in (*), (**) and (***).
- (*) 5 EUR, minor changes such as fixing a typo
- (**) 30 EUR, other local changes such as removing a few unnecessary lines, adding a test or writing a comment
- (***) 100 EUR, meaning non-local changes
On top of these, each logical error that we report and you acknowledge costs 70 EUR.
If you can license your codebase only under GPL, pay-as-you-merge doesn't work.
We can read C, C++, Python, Rust, Coq, Solidity, OCaml, Scheme, Isabelle/HOL and Haskell projects including English documentation.
- This web page does not target average consumers.
- When we cannot find improvements on your code repository, we might not file any PRs.
- You need to review and test our PRs.
- We do not warrant that your code repository is safe or suitable to use.
- You are responsible alone for implementing measures (including “Verkehrssicherungspflichten”) to avoid damages to lives, bodies, health, freedom, properties and other rights caused by direct and indirect uses of your code repository.
- You are not allowed to mention us in support of your code repository’s safety or its suitability for use.
- Under German law, the creator (natural person) of the PR might become a coauthor of the codebase, even if you pay us for our work. In this case, the creator is not able to transfer the coauthorship except inheritance due to death. Our terms and conditions aim to keep your rights and responsibilities on your code repository to the extent permitted by German law. (The situation might be different under common law and we are open to the possibility, but have never investigated the feasibility to use it.)
- Upon request, we send you the terms and conditions.
If you are interested, send us an email.
Convenience Logician Hirai UG (haftungsbeschränkt) email@example.com
PGP fingerprint: 3EE77DEB29E2167E722CA33B6D984915DA3E2B46